Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Something A Little Different

Most of the time when I am talking about shoes for the female sex, I tend to recommend footwear with a heel over 3.5". I do this mainly because they are the sexiest option, but every once in a while a flat option comes around that I find worthy of my stamp of approval. These boots by Loeffler Randall have earned that high honor. These fantastic combat boots would look amazing with anything from jeans to a plaid dress. They work perfectly with the hues this fall/winter, yet their classic design will allow them to be fitting year after year.

Much like my last designer recommendation, Simon Spurr, this is a young brand. The label was created by Jessie Randall when she couldn't seem to find the exact boots she wanted to own. She must have been onto something because in 2007 she won the CDFA award for accessories, and then in 2009 Loeffler Randall was named by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 500 fastest growing private companies.

Final Verdict: If you are in the mood for a new yet respected brand, give these boots a whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment